Module 1: Anti-Aging Peptides:
The Goal of Module 1 is for you to understand the cellular, metabolic and hormonal mechanisms behind aging and how to use peptides to reverse this problem.
- The Challenge: Balancing growth without disease, and cellular death without decline in vitality.
- The Original Biohackers were the Chinese Emperor’s who sought after the Immortal Elixir for thousands of years and I think they would have loved peptides!
- Yin/Yang of Peptides balancing mTor and AMPk pathways
- Skin/Hair peptides
- Anti-Aging and Growth Hormone Stacks
Module 2: Peptides for Joint Pain and Regeneration
The Goal of Module 2 is to learn how to incorporate Peptide Therapy with other Regenerative Modalities like tissue allographs and exosomes.
- The Challenge: Learn how to inject into the area vs. topical vs. SubQ.
- The key learning opportunity is in using peptides to influence the inflammatory pathways and promoting stem cell proliferation with acupuncture, herbs and regenerative medicine.
- Heal and Recover quicker
- Less Scar Tissue build-up
- Post-Surgical Support
Module 3: Peptides for Weight Loss, Diabesity and Metabolism
The Goal of Module 3 is to learn how to effectively turn on fat burning metabolic pathways with peptides. You will also learn how IGF-1 and Insulin work with diabetes.
- The Challenge: Learn how to find out what peptides work best for weight loss based on where fat is accumulating.
- The key learning opportunity is in influencing the metabolic pathways that govern heart disease and diabesity with peptides.
Module 4: Peptides for Infections, Autoimmunity and Bio-Films
The Goal of Module 4 is to learn how to Peptide Therapy can safely be used with Lyme, Autoimmunity, Mold toxicity and Bio-Films, even with immunocompromised patients.
± The Challenge: many immunocompromised patients are very reactive to any therapy so learn how to start slow and gentle.
± The key learning opportunity is in the remodulation of immune health so that T-cells and WBCs can all function normal again.
Module 5: Peptides and Nootropics for Neurogenesis
The Goal of Module 5 is to learn how to effectively use peptides for neurogenesis in patients who have had strokes, TBI’s, PD, MS, etc. You will also understand how to optimize cognition and memory with nootropics.
- The Challenge: Correct the gut along with the brain and use lifestyle guidance in your peptide therapy. Glyphosate can be a major issue.
- The key learning opportunity is to find out how to use nootropics and peptides for better sleep and brain performance.
Module 6: Peptide Therapy Marketing, Sales and Business Structure
The Goal of Module 6 is to learn how to effectively create a profitable business model that incorporates peptide therapy. Marketing, sales and building programs are critical pieces of overall success.
- The Challenge: wanting to know about every peptide before every building them into your medical programs. The key learning opportunity is to sell a program first and then use Parkinson’s Law to take it through the finish line.
What you'll receive:
Easy solutions for implementing Peptide Therapy into your programs
The “3-4-5 Method” for clinical implementation and team accountability
The marketing presentation (slides included) and educational videos to launch your program!
Understanding the “Top 10 Peptides” to start integrating into your care plans immediately
24/7 Access to the Peptide Advantage Training Course
This service will be invaluable to your patients and your practice.
Email [email protected] or call us at (801) 829-9227 if you have any questions.